At Leckhampton Group we are always looking for committed, motivated & skilled individuals to join our growing team. Whether you are an experienced Construction Professional or Tradesman looking for a permanent role, or a Graduate/School leaver looking for a start in the Construction Industry, we have opportunities within our Building and Joinery divisions. You will be joining a committed group of talented individuals working in an environment that expects the highest levels of quality. If you feel you meet these criteria please feel free to get in touch with us us via the form below.
Opportunities with Leckhampton Group
Leckhampton Builders are experts in high end residential construction specialising in the restoration of Listed and heritage buildings. We are a family business based in the Cotswolds with over 30 years’ experience. We pride ourselves on our working environment and staff retention with many of our employees progressing through the company from Apprentices to senior Management.
Requirement: Contracts Manager to oversee multiple projects up to a contract value of £5m primarily within Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds. Working within the High-End Residential sector with projects ranging from Listed Building restoration to bespoke one off new build properties.
Role: To be part of a busy Contracts Management team reporting directly to the Construction Director. To plan and manage multiple projects, leading teams of Site Managers, multi-disciplined trades, and subcontract packages. Daily liaison with Clients and Consultants including Architects, Surveyors, Structural Engineers and Interior Designers.
This role represents a great opportunity for the right candidate and the chance to carve out a good career path, opportunities for progression all with an ambitious and growing company with over 30 years’ experience.
To apply for this role please submit you CV and Covering Letter with Salary Expectations to email@example.com
Salary Package negotiable dependant on experience.
- Ensure the delivery of projects within budget and programme
- Focus on the motivation of the workforce to drive standards of excellence
- Focus on quality control, customer service, health and safety and project delivery
- Client and design team liaison
- Process management and project programming
- Financial management
- Contractual management
- Setting out
- Setting the highest possible standards of leadership in the promotion of health and safety and compliance with HSE procedures and legal obligation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Significant relevant experience in High End Residential Construction including Listed and Heritage Buildings
- Track record of managing projects up to a Contract Value of £5m
- Proven ability to manage multiple sites and project teams, keeping projects on schedule and within budget while maintaining the highest standards of quality
- Degree level qualification favourable but not essential
- SMSTS preferred but not essential
- MCIOB an advantage but not essential
- Current UK driving licence